BOI Research has been rapidly growing in the last few years. BOI is constantly looking for talented fresh graduates and young professionals to join our team. BOI has a boutique market research approach, with a focus on finding the right research tools to answer our clients’ needs for insight. We offer a suite of integrated services for international and national clients.
Are you up for the challenge?
BOI Research is looking for Research Executives with no more than 2 years of relevant work experience. As a Research Executive at BOI Research, you will be responsible for executing market research (both quantitative and qualitative) for several of our (international) clients. See also a selection of our clients on the homepage.
BOI aims to develop first-jobbers in 3 to 4 years to an all-rounded and experienced senior research executive, ready to take on the next challenge in their career. Whether on a path to (research) manager at BOI or on the client-side.
The BOI Requirements
To join our team, you must be a team player and well-organized.
As a Research Executive, you will support and execute market research for our (international) clients. You have the (co) responsibility to make proposals, develop research designs, make project plannings, execute and/or supervise fieldwork, analyse qualitative and quantitative data, and report our findings. For all of this, you will get training during the job. Next to this, you will also be challenged to take an active role in all the facets of the teamwork.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Able to speak and write English fluently
- Able to accept and tackle demanding goals with enthusiasm
- Excellent problem solving and reasoning skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent oral, writing, and presentation skills
- A team player and well-organized
Nice to have
- Maximum 2 years of experience in research (i.e., interviewing, statistical analysis, and/ or fieldwork coordination) or marketing/branding data analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in statistics, sociology, anthropology, or psychology
- Have a keen eye on aesthetics (i.e., layout, design, etc.)