BOI Research Services offers your company a customer satisfaction study in order the reveal the unmet needs of customers. In almost all the cases, a customer satisfaction study will be performed in a quantitative research approach, namely a questionnaire. Together with your company, we determine what the important factors are to know in order to gain insight in the satisfaction about your products or services. For us, it is very important to have close contact with our client, to continuously discuss the progression and new developments during the project.
This type of research aims to meet the following objectives:
- Measure overall customer satisfaction
- Determine the unmet needs of customers
- Measure how well a company performs on its unique selling points (USPs)
- Generate ideas for new products or services
- Identify new opportunities
BOI always aims to make a customer satisfaction survey fit the needs of the client. Whether it’s for B2B or B2C, each group of customers need to be interviewed based on those topics relevant to our client.